Monday, November 4, 2013

Lasagna Scene

       So a while ago mom got this lasagna somewhere and we were heating it up in the oven for dinner.  Alises was making salad and asked me to stick my finger in the lasagna to see if it was ready or not.  So I open the burning hot oven and stick my clean finger in the dinner.  And now I am washing off my finger.  This scene shows the stupider side of me. 

Aliese:  Well?

Anna:  Well?

Alises:  How did it feel?

Anna:  Gushy.

Alises:  Oh really?  Well was it warm?

Anna:  Ya, it was warm.

Alises:  Warm enough to take out?

Anna:  Sure, take it out.

(Aliese roles her eyes)

Aliese:  Well I didn't tell you to stick your finger in their for a good time!

Anna:  Oh . . . . do you want me to check again.

Aliese:  Yes!

(After I stick my finger in their once again)

Alises:  Well?

Anna:  Well?

Alises:  How did the stupid lasagna feel?

Anna:  Gushy.

       It turned out to be done and miraculously didn't burn.  Though my finger was smashed into the noodles twice it still tasted good.  We thought it was funny.  Also this was more resent and much more violent.  We were having chopped potatoes for dinner and I had just been insulted by my sister Aliese, who thankfully was sitting right across from me at the table.  Me, being angry at my sister picked up a chunk of potato, put it on my fork (not meaning anything at all to happen, just thought the potato would fall back on my plate) I flick the potato across the table, it hits Aliese right in the middle of her forehead and slides down her nose.  We had a good laugh.  It reminds me of something Elle would do.  Just thought I should post one more thing before I tell you my inspiration. 

1 comment: