Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Night and day I'm Cinderella

So I'm just playing barbies and then my mom yells "Anna miss Jodie (my drama teacher) emailed me"!   and then I say "AND"? and then she said "Your Cinderella"!  so there you have it I'm Cinderella for the play.  It's not going to be a sweet nice Cinderella, she's really a looser, she's a really strange character.  She has a big part too.  "It's going to be hard to memorize because I don't have anyone to memorize with but we'll work something out.  Well my mom will film it all but that's in a long time.  It's in May I think so wish me luck. love you! 

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations! That is so exciting! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited!!! I wish I could see it! Yay for you!!! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's SO AWESOME! You'll be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to be an amazing Cinderella. I'm so excited. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy for you!!! You will be the very best Cinderella ever, and I wish I could see it. I love you

    ReplyDelete